HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray / DVD player, Microsoft XBOX ONE, Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U, High Definition (HD) Cable Box, Personal Computer, Laptop, Notebook or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output.
- - Connects a standard HDMI device to an HDTV/other standard HDMI devices
- - Shared internet connection for compatible devices without extra wiring
- - Triple-shielded 28AWG cable with solid copper conductors & gold-plated solid metal shielded connectors
- - Backward compatible with earlier HDMI standards
- - Supports 3D, Ethernet channel, ARC, 1440p, 1080p & 4K@50/60 (2160p) Ultra HD resolution
- - Supports transfer rates of at least 18Gbps & 240/480Hz increased refresh rates
- - Supports 48-Bit deep color, HDCP compliant & True HD-Dolby 7.
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, PC, Mac, stereo, monitor & projector.
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a compatible device
HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
- 4 x 3 feet HDMI cables
- 1 x Right angle 90° adapter adapter
- 3 x 6-inch Resealable Cable ties